Trinity Anglican Church reopened for public worship on Sunday September 13.
It is with great delight that we announce that public worship inside Trinity Anglican Church will begin on Sunday September 13 with our 10 am service. As safety is a top priority, a detailed plan for return as been developed in accordance with provincial and municipal guidelines and under the direction of the Anglican Diocese of Toronto, and can be found here
- As our capacity is limited, everyone attending worship is required to register in advance, by following this link https://reopen.church/r/iRudYx1r. We are asking that people limit themselves to one of the three services listed, to allow all who wish to, to attend. As well, to register by Friday afternoon if possible.
- Entrance and Exit is by one door only, the James Street doors.
- You are asked to arrive early, in order to be check-in and seated in the designated seats. Check-in opens at 9:40 am.
- Everyone is required to wear a mask or face covering (not shields) while inside the building. If there is a medical reason for not wearing a mask, we ask that you call the church in advance to discuss the options.
- Everyone is asked to self-screen and stay home if they are or have been sick, have been in contact with some with COVID-19 or if they have travelled outside the country in the last 14 days.
A live-stream of our services continue on our Facebook page and a link is posted to our Virtual Worship page each week following the service.