Dear Fellow Parishioners,
It’s a different time at the church and we are missing everyone. Thank heavens we have the opportunity to connect through virtual worship, our Facebook page and the website.
Thank you to everyone who has contributed, we appreciate your financial assistance.
There are a few different ways to contribute:
- Mail to Trinity Anglican Church, 62 Church Street, PO Box 282, Bradford ON L3Z 2A8
- Online at http://www.trinityanglicanchurchbradford.ca bottom right hand corner under “Make a Donation”.
- Interac e-transfer, please email the treasurer for assistance at email@example.com
- Leave a message on the church phone to arrange a drop-off of your offering and someone will call you.
- Pre-authorized Giving – contact Bonnie Connolly at firstname.lastname@example.org for information on setting this up.
Thank you very much for your April contributions, it is very much appreciated, particularly during this extremely challenging time. All Fundraising initiatives remain on hold until further notice, which is normally a large part of our revenue. The monthly operating costs of the church have only been slightly reduced. Historically, envelope revenue is reduced in the summer, but our monthly operating costs will still need to be paid. Thank-you for your ongoing contributions, it is much appreciated
We have been conducting church business by telephone conference calls. We had an annual inspection on the handicap elevator. There was a recall on our heat detectors initiated by Health Canada. We received two quotes for this work and went with a local Fire Safety Professional. We were able to save a few hundred dollars by “shopping local”.
We look forward to a time when we can all be together again. We thank you for your generous financial support. If you have questions, please contact Gary Gill at 416-275-5132.
Cynthia Riley, Patti Kergon, Churchwardens
Roger Sorensen, Gary Gill, Deputy Churchwardens