Sunday, February 2
– Information and orientation meeting for 2nd Hand Shop volunteers after church. Anyone who may be interested in helping in the shop on any Thursday or Saturday morning is invited to this information meeting. See more information on page 5.
– Eucharist and hymn sing at Bradford Valley, 2 pm. Please join us and help with singing and greeting the residents. The front desk will advise the room we will be in. This ministry takes place the first Sunday of each month. Everyone is welcome.
Tuesdays, February 4 to 25 – Evening Study Group, 7:30 pm. “The Way of Love” is a series centred around seven practices for a Jesus-centred life. Everyone is welcome to attend. More detail on page 4 under Adult Christian Education.
Wednesday, February 5
– Soul Survivors, 7:30 pm, for anyone affected by cancer or chronic illness.
– Compline, with anointing for healing and wholeness at 8:35 pm. Anyone may be anointed.
Friday, February 7 – Youth group, 7 pm. Youth age 10 years and up are welcome. Contact: Elizabeth Annand.
Saturday, February 8 – Trinity is taking part in “Churches of Bradford Bonspiel 2020” at the Bradford Curling Club! Games at 10 am and 1:30 pm. Spectators are invited to come and cheer us on! Cash donations will be gratefully accepted, and all goes to Bradford’s Community Meal.
Wednesday, February 12 – Krafty Knitters meet 2 to 4 pm downstairs. 2nd and 4th Wednesdays each month. Bring your knitting or crocheting and join us for fellowship and a ‘cuppa’. Instruction available for beginners. Contact: Anne Silvey or Ann Spalding
Saturdays, February 15 & 22 – N.B. NO YOGA on these two dates. BUT….. Yoga continues most Saturday mornings, downstairs, 9 to 10 am. Contact: Art Holden, for Yogi George Holden
Wednesday, February 19 – Wardens’ meeting, 7:30 pm. If you have anything you would like the wardens to discuss, please submit it no later than the day before the meeting.
Sunday, February 23 – annual Vestry Meeting following the church service. Lunch served after the meeting.
Ash Wednesday, February 26 – The beginning of the liturgical season of Lent (6 weeks leading up to Easter)
– Ash Wednesday Liturgy with imposition of ashes at 10 am
– Ash Wednesday Liturgy with imposition of ashes at 7 pm – Advisory Board meeting following the 7 pm service
– Krafty Knitters, 2 to 4 pm.
Tuesday, March 3 – Lenten study “Signs of Life” begins at 7:30 pm, and continues every Tuesday evening in March. Please read details on page 4 under the heading “Lenten Study Group”.
Friday, March 6 – World Day of Prayer, ecumenical service at Holy Martyrs of Japan R.C. Church, Bradford. They have invited any who are interested to participate in the service with reading or being in the choir. Please contact Helen Gres, 905 775 1619 for information. Dates for the rehearsal and choir practices t.b.a.