Sunday, September 2 **Please note the switch between the 1st and 5th Sundays of September**
– September 2 will be a Communion service from the Book of Common Prayer, hymns from the 1938 hymn book.
– September 30 will be a service of Holy Eucharist, Book of Alternative Services, hymns from Common Praise and on this date we will welcome back The Rev. Joanne Bennett as our Celebrant and Preacher.
Sunday, September 2
– Blessing of the backpacks! Bring your backpacks or school cases to church, to be blessed before beginning a new school year/term
– Bradford Valley Eucharist and Hymn Sing, 2 pm. All welcome.
Wednesday, September 5
– Soul Survivors meeting for anyone affected by cancer or a chronic illness, 7:30 pm.
– A service of Compline will take place at 8:35 pm with anointing for healing and wholeness. All welcome.
Saturday, September 8 – Lions’ Car Draw event. Trinity prepares and serves ALL the food for this huge community event every year, and to do that, we need LOTS of help! For our work at the car draw Trinity receives payment, and this is an important annual fundraiser for us. Whatever help you can give will definitely be appreciated, as this project involves a lot of work. Please see the sign-up page in the Upper Room, and add your name beside any of the jobs that you are able to help with. For more information please speak with Sheryl MacPhail. or Gretchen Dewhirst,
Sunday, September 9 –Elizabeth is looking forward to teaching for a new Sunday School year, and hoping to see lots of faces out each Sunday! For children in Jr. K and up.
Friday, September 14 – Trinity’s annual Steak BBQ!
Tickets available after church in the Upper Room, and from Sheryl MacPhail, or Lorna Oldrieve, . Traditionally this meal has been Sold Out before the dinner date, and so if you are hoping to attend, don’t delay in getting tickets. Dinner includes 10 oz Steak, Corn, Baked Potato, Cole Slaw, Pies, Coffee, Tea and Juice $20. Children 10 yrs & under –BBQ Hamburger Dinner $10.
Help is needed for preparation, set-up, serving, and/or clean-up. If you can help, please note this on the sign-up page in the Upper Room.
Sunday, September 16 to September 30 – fall/winter MacGregor Meat & Seafood Sale. For those not receiving them by email, info and order forms will be available at the church as of Sept. 16. Delivery of orders will be Thursday, October 4th, 2018, 6:15 p.m. in the church parking lot. Special Note: Hayter’s Boneless White and Dark Turkey Roasts are available for those who not only want them for Thanksgiving, but for Christmas as well, as it is just around the corner. Please note that payment is to be made to Trinity Anglican Church, Bradford. Sorry, but No late orders can be accepted after September 30th. For information, please contact Lorna Oldreive, firstname.lastname@example.org
Sunday, September 16 – Beautiful Voices in a Beautiful Church! Trinity Church presents the York Regional Police Male Chorus, 3 pm, in our church. Light refreshments after the concert. This event has Sold Out. For information contact Zelma Fuller, or Donna Ferragina,
Tuesday, September 18 – Evening Bible study will resume, looking at some of Paul’s letters, 7:30 to 9 pm
Saturday, September 22 – Ladies’ Coffee Break, 11 am, downstairs. All ladies welcome.
Sunday, September 23
– Rally Sunday: Holy Eucharist at 10 am, followed by Fellowship Lunch (salads this time).A sign-up page for salad contributions will be posted soon in the Upper Room.
– Blessing of the Animals, 2 pm on the church patio. Bring all your little furry, feathery, fluffy friends so that Rev. Dana can give them a blessing.
Wednesday, September 26 ¬– Advisory Board meeting, 7:26 pm. All church officers are requested to attend. Any interested parishioners are welcome to sit in and observe at any Advisory Board meeting.
Saturday, September 29 – Men’s Breakfast, 9 am. All men in the parish are welcome to come for a great breakfast and good fellowship. Please note the date on your calendar!
Thursday, October 4
– Afternoon Bible study resumes, looking at the Sunday readings, 2 pm to 3:30 (the later start is due to Rev. Dana being unavailable for a few Thursdays)
– Delivery of MacGregor Meat & Seafood orders – 6:15 pm in the church parking lot.
Friday, October 12 – Youth group will start up again after the summer break.
Saturday October 27 – Bradford Prayer Breakfast, “Praying through testimony and music”, 8:30 am. At St. John’s Presbyterian Church. Tickets $10 and will be available from Rev. Dana or the church office.