Sunday, May 5
– Last call! MacGregor Meat orders must be received today. Catalogs & order forms are in the Upper Room (narthex).
– Guest speaker from FaithWorks, representing the David Busby Centre in Barrie
– Stay after the service for our soup lunch downstairs!
– Hymn Sing and Holy Eucharist at Bradford Valley, 2 pm. Everyone welcome.
Tuesday, May 7 – Tuesday evening study group, 7:30 pm. Worship, followed by fellowship and study.
Wednesday, May 8
– Krafty Knitters, 2 to 4 pm, downstairs. All welcome. Instruction available.
– The Churchwardens meet at 7:30 pm.Do you have ideas or concerns or projects that you wish the wardens to discuss or give approval to? Your Trinity Anglican Leadership team of the Wardens, Deputy Wardens and Rev. Dana prefer to deal with these issues at our regularly scheduled meetings to allow for discussion and decisions to be made when possible. We normally meet on the 3rd Wednesday of the month, so please let us know before that date to allow us to respond in a timely fashion. Please note: in May we will be meeting a week early on Wednesday May 8.
Friday, May 10 – MacGregor Meat orders will be ready for pickup, 5:30 pm in the church parking lot.
Wednesday, May 22 – Advisory Board meeting, 7:22 pm. Interested parishioners are welcome to sit in on any meeting to observe. (usually the 4th Wednesday of each month)
Saturday, May 25 – Ladies Coffee Break, 11 am. Actual date t.b.d.
And looking ahead….. more special dates to make note of:
Friday, June 7 – Ham Dinner with a variety of salads, coleslaw, rolls, coffee, tea, lemonade and desserts.
4:30 and 6 pm sittings. $17 adults, $7 children 10 yrs and under. Tickets Lorna, 905-853-8170 or Sheryl, 905-775-3134. There will also be a Silent Auction with a wonderful selection of items to bid on.
Sunday, June 9 – St. Paul’s Coulson’s Hill Cemetery annual service, 2 pm, in the cemetery.
Sunday, June 16 – Rev. Dana will provide a teaching Eucharist, 10 am. An opportunity to learn or to remember things about Holy Eucharist in the Anglican church, and here at Trinity Bradford.
Friday, June 21 – All Ages Games Night, 6:30 to 10 pm. Come for the whole evening, or drop in for awhile!
Sunday, June 23 – Children will be taking part in the service, and afterwards our church picnic, with a hot dog lunch and games. As always, everyone welcome!
Monday to Friday, August 12 to 16 – Vacation Bible School. Theme: “Maker’s Fun Factory”! Registration will begin soon.
Saturday, August 17 – Trinity Church has registered for a booth at Carrotfest. We are committed, and will be needing a few volunteers, of various ages, to be present at the booth a few hours during the day, and a few volunteers will be needed to help with set up and take down.
Wednesday, August 21 – Our summer evening Hymn Sing, with ice cream sundaes and lots of toppings.